Together against cystic fibrosis
Do you have questions? Need some advice? You don't know what to do?
With the coaching I would like to offer you kind of a support around the topic "life with CF". I am neither a psychologist nor an officially certified coach. As an affected person, I have 26 years of experience in dealing with CF, various forms of therapy and sports. In my spare time I also like to deal with the topics of motivation and happiness in life. I would like to share this knowledge with you and help you in your fight against CF as best I can. The coaching is free.
Some situations where the coaching could help you:
You have CF and you:
- would like to exchange experiences
- you are in a difficult situation and would like to have someone who listens and knows what your body is going through
- have questions about different kind of therapy or sport
- would like to gain weight and need advice
- currently have no motivation to fight CF
You don't have CF but:
- you recently became a parent to a CFer and have questions
- you know someone with CF and would like to know more about it
- you have an employee with CF and don't know exactly how to deal with it
In a personal conversation I would like to hear your topics and, if necessary, try to find a solution together with you. I don't know everything either, but I would like to share my experiences with you.
Due to the risk of infection among us CFers, the coaching takes exclusively place via Skype or What's App. (Unless you are not affected yourself, then personal meetings are also possible if you live in Switzerland).
The following topics unfortunately do not belong in my area and should be looked at with someone else: Everything about health insurance and disability insurance, dosage and administration of medication, country-specific information.
How the coaching works:
You are welcome to fill out the contact form (link below). I will contact you as soon as possible. Depending on the topics we can organize a Skype-meeting to exchange information. Likewise I am always available by SMS or by telephone. You decide how often and when the exchange takes place. I look forward to hearing from you.
Important parts of my therapy
Spiro Tiger Training
Taking my meds
Regular sport and Physio
Why waiting for change when you can be the change?